B & B offers an extensive variety of styles and configurations of RV electrical pedestals and RV surface boxes (a.k.a. RV power outlets or meter sockets) designed specifically for RV Travel Parks and Campgrounds from industry leaders - Milbank, Midwest, and Eaton. Please call our specialists for an instant quote or fill out our online request for a quote.
- Metered & unmetered designs for 50, 30, & 20 combinations, ring-type or ringless - for campground and RV use
- Direct burial, pad mount, surface mount, or back-to-back options
- 120/240 volt single phase with up to 125 AMPs - UL Listed (CUL Option)
- NEMA 3R enclosure with gray powder coat finish
- Wire terminations that accept copper or aluminum with optional double barreled lugs for looping
- Standard plug-in sytle circuit breakers
- Lighted options with replaceable lamp
- Pre-wired and easy to install
- Breaker and Receptacle Configurations
- Kits for Telephone and Cable TV, Pagoda Light, Internal Light, Electric Meter Conversion and Water Shroud can be easily mounted or attached
- Ask us about FREE SHIPPING
Telephone & Cable TV Kit
- Mounts to rear of existing pedestal, may be adaptable to a wooden or similar structure.
- Includes mounting hardware & instructions.
Pagoda Light Kit
- Three-tier field installed external pagoda light fixture that mounts to pedestal top.
- Kit includes 4 watt fluorescent lamp, screw-in ballast, 3-tier cast aluminum black fixture, nipple, bushing, mounting hub, and photocell.
Internal Light Kit
- Available for metered and unmetered power outlets.
- Includes 5 watt fluorescent lamp socket, ballast, lamp shield and opaque hinge cover lens.
Meter Conversion Kit
- Field installed meter kit for power outlets.
- Converts unmetered outlet to metered.
- 100 amp cast meter socket, E-Z Read Meter, sealing ring, security seal, 1" hub, nipple and mounting screws.
- Used to cover water pipe and provide means to mount hose bib to rear of pedestal.
- Includes mounting hardware and instructions.